Can OPML support be added?

Can I have an opml file available to act a single feed source? Or at least load them in at once. Right now I have to add each item separately, MotionBox recognizes the feeds inside the file, but I can’t add them in bulk.

I have an OPML list of RSS feeds that I would love to load at once into MotionBox, and if Motionbox interpreted it as a single feed, then each video goes into that spot without having to check and reload each folder.

Greetings @SIMPalaxy, Can you provide a sample OPML file ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pubiF5EkgQoBo4kFy3x-op8HTpbx9xUb/view?usp=drivesdk

Hopefully this works.

Is there a way perhaps to simply throw these into the AppData files manually?

And is there any way to have a folder that takes sources from multiple RSS feeds, in general? Cause I’m not even sure I want all of these in one feed folder. I just want one folder to have videos from multiple channels. Instead of having to refresh each channel separately.

Okay @SIMPalaxy, I had to rename the file to XML to open it. It contains a bunch of feeds and a few tracks.

What you want is a way to select all the feeds at once and add them to your library, is that correct ?

That would be awesome. How do I do it?

And in addition, if there was a way to have multiple feeds go into a multi-feed that would be awesome, right now each feed gets its content separately, but if I could, for example, have a “music” folder with all music items picked from multiple music channel feeds, instead of the folder separating the feeds? That would be a really useful feature.

There is no notification for when a new item comes in, so if you try to refresh to ask for any new feed items you have to open each feed manually, one at a time. I would prefer no notification, but right now if I have 200 feed subscriptions, but only 2 or 3 videos/items come in per day, I have to refresh and check each feed to find them

Currently you can’t do that through the GUI.

And in addition, if there was a way to have multiple feeds go into a multi-feed

You mean a playlist that compiles multiple feed sources into a single list ? That’s an interesting idea.

There is no notification for when a new item comes in

Yes, refresh is currently manual… That’s something that needs improvement. I would like to do it when I start adding the Git backend for playlist synchronization. But currently my main focus is on improving the browsing and adding the discovery panel.

I am fine with editing files to put in a ton of sources at once, if the gui doesnt support it I am content with doing it manually.

And I hope you consider implementing the multiple feed sources feature. That would be a life saver. It would be a fantastic replacement for Youtube’s subscriptions box.

Yeah I guess you could edit the xml files and copy the proper entries directly there. That’s the good thing about using XML for playlists :).

And I hope you consider implementing the multiple feed sources feature.

Yeah, well that’s interesting, it feels a lot like a generic subscription implementation. That could be useful I’ll have to think about it some more. Automatic refresh is definitely required at some point too.